Saturday, August 7, 2010

Beautiful Black Pearls



Several years ago my son who is in the Navy was stationed in Hawaii. Pearls, and especially Tahitian Black Pearls are a big deal there and a good price if you know how to barter! My son brought me a beautiful Black Pearl set in a white gold twirl with diamonds and it has become one of my favorite pieces. I have purchased several pairs of earrings to go with it. I would love to have a strand and think they would accent each other. Gives me an excuse for a new ring and bracelet too!

Pearl Paradise or www.pearlparadise.com offers gorgeous pearls at good prices. Pearl Paradise is sponsoring a giveaway through Sugar Pop Ribbons to give away a strand of black Pearls. I am on it LOL! If you want to enter to win hurry to
http://sugarpopribbons.blogspot.com/2010/07/pearlparadisecom-945-black-pearl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment