Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thumbs Up Mississippi Mud Brownies



Recently I won a box of Betty Crockers Mississippi Mud Brownies and baking pan from
http://jonbonjovious.blogspot.com/ or Mommy's Memorandum Blog.

I let my daughter prepare the brownies and she did so with ease and she baked them in the
pan also won. I actually did not have a pan that size and so many recipes call for that size
that I was happy to win that!

As the brownies were baking I was getting hungrier and hungrier from the awesome
chocolate smell filling the house. Hurry Hurry! I am ready LOL! Once they were done
and out of the oven, daughter and I were ready to hit it! My husband does not like
brownies so he wasn't interested. More for me then!

Out of the oven and into a bowl these warm brownies went, then covered with vanilla ice
cream! OMG heaven. These brownies were the absolute BEST boxed brownies I have
ever tasted. They truly are heavenly with the little marshmallow bits melted in and the
little chocolate crunchies on top and bottom!

So if you are looking for an easy and yummy brownie mix, I highly recommend the
Betty Crocker Mississippi Mud Brownies! I give them a 2 thumbs up with a twist!

For more great giveaways from the site I won this on go to:
http://jonbonjovious.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love this! We think these brownies rock at our house too! Julee @Mommy's Memorandum

    ReplyDelete