Sunday, June 27, 2010

UNWIND


Have you ever been really wired after a long day and can't settle down and relax. I have times where I sit and sit and get more wired and less tired. And then I go to bed because I have to and I cannot sleep. My brain is on fast forward and I cannot clear it. I go over and over things and then lay there and get more frustrated. Watch that clock tic toc tic toc sigh, and no sleep!

I hope to win a new revolutionary Beverage called Unwind being given away to 5 winners! That is so generous and I sure hope to win as I would really love to try this drink. It is made with several vitamins but they have also added Melatonin which is a natural sleep aid and putting it in a beverage is a great idea! There are also 3 flavors to choose from, Orange, Grape, and Pomegranite so there is a flavor for everyone.

If you are interested in winning this new drink head on over to my friends at

No comments:

Post a Comment